- Dry Clean
- Hand wash with cool, soapy water
- Hang dry
- Spot clean when necessary
- Wear an under scarf, bonnet or head band to reduce oil stains
- Treat oil stains immediately by submerging the effected area with baby powder, dish washing liquid and water (copy the following link and paste it into your browser for a step by step video).
- Put in the washing machine or dryer
- Let stains sit for an excessive period of time
- Use high temperatures when ironing
**Special instructions for the Stunt Collection. When hand washing we recommend rubbing the insides together and avoid rubbing the outer sides of the scarf; doing so will maintain the integrity of the material and reduce the likelihood of the sequence pieces falling off.